📥 Materials for Download
Transforming groups of records
💪 Preferred payment type
💪 Phone numbers
Transforming groups of records, normalization
Learn to transform a group of records into a single one (using Denormalizer and CTL) and vice versa (Normalizer)Enroll to course
Who is it for?
Users comfortable with basic graph design and coding in CTL. For those who need to group records into a single one (advanced form of aggregation) and vice versa.
What you’ll learn
You’ll be able to effectively use Normalizer and Denormalizer components.
- You will learn how to create several records from a single record (using Normalizer and CTL code).
- How to create a new record from a group of records based on either a key or group size (Denormalizer and CTL code)
- Improve understanding lists in CTL.
How it works
- This course is organized as a combination of exercises and remote live sessions (MS Teams or videoconferencing tool of your choice if applicable).
- Duration: 1 day, 60-minute remote live session with an expert trainer